Final: Slide Show

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Where I Am Now

So far I do not feel too overwhelmed with the blog and my topic. Originally I did not really want the topic of Hispanics, and I just put it on my sheet as my last choose, however after researching it I'm glad that i got the topic. I think that the Hispanics have a very interesting story, that not many American's care to listen too. I think that the Hispanics story is very similar to the blacks because both groups were greatly mistreated in America, and both groups fought for equality. The only thing that I am a little worried about is the fact that Hispanics is such a general topic because there are so many different kinds of Hispanics in America, so I feel like I will have a hard time focusing one main theme. I think that, that is my only problem, and besides that I feel pretty confident about this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment