Final: Slide Show

Monday, February 22, 2010

Colleen's Blog

I thought Colleen's blog was one of the better ones that I had seen all day. I thought that the thing that made her blog stand out was the YouTube video at the end that she made because not only did she make it instead of finding it online, it also has a lot of great pictures and information. I thought it was really good that she had a thesis in the beginning of her presentation, this was something that no one else did in their slide show. One of the things that I thought that she could do for improvement was that I felt like some of the slides in her presentation strayed away from her main point. I thought when she focused on minorities, mainly blacks in schools that it was very strong, but when she started to talk about different things it weakened some of the presentation. Overall I thought it was a very good slide show with lots of good infromation, and I thought that the slideshow at the end really brought everything together nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment