Final: Slide Show

Monday, February 22, 2010

Lana's Slide Show

I read Lana’s blog about immigration and I thought that it was very well done. I really liked how she made her slide show look like a manual of how immigration is like in America. Each page of her slide show had a very good amount of information that fully covered the history of immigration. Some of the problems that were in her blog was that there were only pictures. I would have been nice to see some videos and quotes because the pictures got a little repetitive. Another problem with the slideshow was that I think that it would have been better if she would have narrowed down her topic to a specific part of immigration. The presentation had a ton of great history of immigration, however I think that she could have made it stronger if she focused on a specific aspect of immigration. Overall I thought it was a good slideshow, with a lot of great information.

No comments:

Post a Comment